What are you building with Ionic? We want to know!

@Argyleink lol you’re giving us a good laugh over here with the icons! Nice app though! :smiley:

=) Glad you like it!

Not sure if I’m going to make it an actual app yet, still trying to figure out if there’s a market. I plan on hooking up Firebase, and calling it good if I do.

What do you guys think? Ahead of it’s time, or time is just right for something like this?

Oh yeah, and let me know if those dev photos in a weed app is making you uncomfortable lol, I can swap em out.

Netcam Studio Smart Camera is my latest Ionic project.

It consists of 4 simple screens and 2 homemade plugins (based on a lot of existing code) with the aim of transforming the device (iOS / Android) into a Network Camera and allows watching the streams from any browser or other device running the application on the same Wifi network:

Netcam Studio Smart Camera for Android
(iOS version not yes approved on the AppStore)

A few months earlier, I have updated my application Netcam Studio Mobile to Ionic. This one is a Client for my video surveillance application which allows to watch the streams and review the library remotely.

I didn’t post it here since it was already posted in the 30-day challenge topic.

Netcam Studio Mobile for Android
Netcam Studio Mobile for iOS

2 Likes

looks good!

how is the performance with markers and map?

Hi Auro

Thanks for the kind words!

I’m using Angular Google Maps (http://angular-ui.github.io/angular-google-maps) which is working really well with loading/rendering the Maps & markers and have just pushed another update to the Apple App Store for bug fixes and improvements (which I’m hoping will be approved/released soon!)

I LOVE IONIC! I built my church hymnal with it and it has over 10 thousand downloads. I can’t wait to update it to the RC version of ionic and also implement Ionic Material.

a speech recognition app, but none plugin seems to work i’m mind blown, there’s almost nothing about this. Please someone help me.

There is the nuance product which has an phonaGap plugin also.

Hi, this is my new app. It is for an Italian tour operator named Find Your Italy.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.ziobuddalabs.fyi

Tour and locations are get via REST from Drupal CMS and it save data via localStorage.
It’s a multilanguage app (angular-translate) : IT - EN -DE
It use gogle maps for locations (another angular directive).

Now I’m developing a social game based on words. Stay tuned…

I made my first app in a day thanks to Ionic (and Cordova). It’s called RapText and it’s for messaging random rap lyrics :slight_smile:

iOS version is ready to deploy soon too. Thanks again to the Ionic team for an awesome framework!

2 Likes

destinations tab not working on my device (Moto Atrix HD)

I’ve build an e-learning web app using ionic which integrates moodle. Working with ionic was grand!!
Would love to get inputs from the team and features that could be availed.
Thanks.

A very simple ToDo - Matrix list. It is a minimalistic app that helps you prioritise your ToDo list without you thinking about the priorities.

Comments (both +ve and -ve) are welcomed :slight_smile:

I make it by ionic and Wordpress :smile:

Hi all,
I built an application that provides the user with a collection of your favourite songs and their corresponding lyrics.
Not published yet.

2 Likes

10,000 downloads :open_mouth: Gotta acknowledge that, Congratulations!!!

Military command simulator, scenario builder and tabletop miniatures battle computer … set in the Napoleonic wars !!

Ionic on the front end, using HTTP and websockets to talk to the backend (Golang / Mongo / Redis).

Its a fairly heavyweight application, so Im really pushing the limits on getting this thing to perform at all on lightweight hardware. Great fun though, and forces me to actually read the source code to ionic to get anywhere.

Still a bit of work to do, as I am migrating the build to 1.0.0-rc.1, and finishing things off. Its nice to have a project with a limited and very patient audience (for a change), allows you to have fun extending the scope of the app.

Pic from the tactical campaign view - ordering Divisions and Brigades around over topographical maps :

more @ my blog http://15mm-madness.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/it-is-done-almost.html#more

We developed SigaLei.

SigaLei is an application that allow the Brazilians to search and track the bills in our federal congress and states legislative houses!
At the same time, the user can check how theirs congressman voted on the bills and conclude if theirs vote worthies.

Our app comes in a very important moment in our country because we are facing a big political crises and the population don`t fell more that ou politicians represent us! We want more participation of ou politician activities and SigaLei come to offer it to the user, it makes possible to participate of the political discussion.

Stores Links ( We already have 1500 installations)
Apple Store: http://goo.gl/kciC2W
Google Play: http://goo.gl/31h61s (70 reviews!)

5 Likes