Screen dimension

Hello to all.
I’m trying to port an app I have in Telerik to Ionic.

First of all I need to run it under Ionic without any change, after that I’ll proceed integrating and profit by all the feature that Ionic provides, step by step.

I’ve tried roughly to create a new Ionic project with blank template and paste the entire project I have into the www dir: many things seems working but the screen resolution makes the app unusable, HTML elements are bigger than in Telerik and some of them disappears. I think that the app not works because there are some measures built on 800px width and not works with 601px width.

I’ve also noticed that window.innerWidth in Telerik returns 800 whilst in Ionic returns 601. The test was run on the same device (Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8") and I need to run my app on screens similar to this so no particular responsiveness or compatibility is needed at the moment.

The viewport meta tag I’ve used in Telerik is the same provided by Ionic:
<meta name="viewport" content="user-scalable=no, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, width=device-width" />

I’ve also tried to search some WebView setting releated to the screen/window size but no success.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance to anyone that will have the patience to reply to :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ve found that in Telerik the versione 3.5.0 of Cordova is used whilst on my machine Ionic use Cordova 5.1.1, can this be the problem of the different behaviour I have?

Someone out there knows where I can customize Cordova settings (if exists) in my Ionic project?
Or can link me documentation about that, because I haven’t found it…

Thanks again.