Why is ionic sample viewport meta tag content different than Cordova?

I’m doing some research on what is a good default for a viewport definition for an upcoming release of our product, we support ionic apps, we also want to provide generic templates also on getting started.

I was comparing different starting templates and notice the differences between ionic and cordova hello world.

I’m interesting to know if ionic team have some background on why some of the properties are removed, compared to Cordova hello world.

I want to see if the cordova template needs to change, or just more documentation to cover some old corner cases.
I would like to make both match, and have some docs in cordova docs for those old corner cases.

Here a table I compose that shows the diffs between cordova, ionic, mfp hybrid, intel xdx.

Most interesting ones are height, minimum-scale, and target-density they are present in cordova but not in ionic templates:

<!-- WARNING: for iOS 7, remove the width=device-width and height=device-height attributes. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4323 -->

<meta name="viewport" content="user-scalable=no, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, width=device-width, height=device-height, target-densitydpi=device-dpi" />

Also interested on removing a warning from cordova template, I think just removing height and leaving width will do the trick.