I’ve got some troubles using tabs in a detail view.
Full demo in Playground : http://play.ionic.io/app/ecc5b2ab51a0
Here is my usecase I need :
- show a list of items
- when you click on an item, you go to a details view containing tabs
- tabs in detail view should have informations relative to the clicked item
My problem is : the second tab (in fact, all except the first one) keep informations about the first visited item and do not update. Looking at urls (in my app) it’s really clear.
I think this problem is caused by tabs history management but I don’t know how to fix it…
So my questions :
- Do I have made a mistake ?
- Do you have an idea on how to solve this ? (real solution or ugly hack…)
- Do you know an other UI pattern to display a lot of informations in a detail view ? (not using tabs…)