Ionic Swipecards problem after updating to v.1.0.0-beta.12

I have just updated to the new beta.12 version of Ionic and some errors have appeared regarding the ionic.swipecards plugin.

First i am receiving the following message:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘ViewController’ of undefined
on ionic.swipecards.js:26

the line reads: "var SwipeableCardController = ionic.controllers.viewController.inherit({"
so I am guessing the ionic.controllers has somehow change

further to this I also receive the following message which crushes the app completely:
Uncaught Error: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module starter due to:
Error: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module ionic.contrib.ui.cards due to:
Error: [$injector:nomod] Module ‘ionic.contrib.ui.cards’ is not available! You……1)

I am guessing the two issues are related but cant figure out how to resolve the problem, any suggestions?

1 Like

This thing happened to me exactly. Have a look at this: Swipe-Cards breaks on version 1.0.0.12

Ask @max . He might be able to resolve it. Hope he replies soon. You can also contact @mhartington for more info. He is from the core team.

Did you solve this???

Unfortunately no, I have asked here and in the plug-ins git page but I get no response back from the developers

Issue confirmed. Same error here.

EDIT: Found a workaround posted by jensoleg: Swipe-Cards breaks on version 1.0.0.12