Tindercards: Problem if changing Angular.module

Hello everybody,

I am new to Ionic and I’m trying to use the tindercards. First of all I installed an app with tabs and filled it with content and sites - everything works fine till I wanted to update the tindercards.

I updated the app with tindercards (CLI: "bower install --save ionic-contrib-tinder-cards) and the installation was successfully. I added the JavaScript-files in the header and now I wanted to change the angular.module from previous “angular.module(‘voltaire’, [‘ionic’, ‘voltaire.controllers’’])” to “angular.module(‘voltaire’, [‘ionic’, ‘voltaire.controllers’, ‘ionic.contrib.ui.tinderCards’])” but suddenly the app is completely white with just one not-working button “back”.

Does anybody have an idea for the solution?

Best regards,
Kevin

Did you included the tinder plugin’s js in index.html file? Any errors on the console?

Thank you for your help. This is the error message:

“Error: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module voltaire due to:
[$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module ionic.contrib.ui.tinderCards due to:
[$injector:nomod] Module ‘ionic.contrib.ui.tinderCards’ is not available! You either misspelled the module name or forgot to load it. If registering a module ensure that you specify the dependencies as the second argument.
http://errors.angularjs.org/1.4.3/$injector/nomod?p0=ionic.contrib.ui.tinderCards
minErr/<@file:///D:/HybridApp/Voltaire/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:8895:12
module/<@file:///D:/HybridApp/Voltaire/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:10785:1
ensure@file:///D:/HybridApp/Voltaire/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:10709:38
module@file:///D:/HybridApp/Voltaire/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:10783:1
loadModules/<@file:///D:/HybridApp/Voltaire/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:13189:22
forEach@file:///D:/HybridApp/Voltaire/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:9163:11
loadModules@file:///D:/HybridApp/Voltaire/www/lib/io”

Did you followed the exact steps mentioned at GitHub - ionic-team/ionic-ion-tinder-cards: Add Tinder-style card swiping to any app with this simple Ionic Ion.?

You are so awesome!
That was the problem. I used the wrong path from this tutorial: https://blog.nraboy.com/2015/01/making-tinder-style-swipe-cards-ionic-framework/

Thank you for your help! :smile:

Thank you and you are welcome.