Ionic 5 app lags when integrated with Login module in Android ecosystem

Hello guys,

I am here looking for some solution for an issue that I am facing in my Ionic 5 mobile app (Android).
The pages that I had developed has smooth page transitions, smooth CSS/Angular animations, and really reactive to user taps/actions when I run the app on my Andriod phone (Nokia 7 Plus - Stock Android), but when the same code is integrated with our corporate’s centralized Android Login library, it starts to lag everywhere. The experience isn’t good at all.
The page transitions lag, the simple CSS/Angular animations lag a lot.

Let me now just brief you about the corporate centralized Android login library. It is a simple Android library encompassing a webview Login page. So I assume the login page has it’s own html, css, js/jQuery.
All other mobile apps in our corporate use that centralized Android login module for Login purposes.
Once a user is successfully logged-in using that Login screen, he/she is then directed to the Ionic pages that I developed.
Now what I suspect is there could be some conflict between that Login module’s html,css,js and the html, css,js that the Ionic pages has, which is causing the lag issue.
Please let me know if my doubt is correct.

We chose Ionic framework to provided common source-code solution to both Android and iOS platforms. As I said, without that Login module, the Ionic app I developed really works fine and without lag issue.

I shall be really glad if anyone can help me in troubleshooting this issue. Looking forward for some positive solution eagerly and badly.

Thank you in advance.

Honestly, without demo project, there’s not much advice me or others can give other than you need to keep debugging and figuring out the problem between your companies login library and the ionic app. From what you stated, the obvious problem is somewhere in that library you mentioned, not ionic itself.

Thanks @mikrochipkid for your reply. I agree with you, unless we see the code we cannot know what is going wrong. I’ll try if I can simulate that Login library and integrate it with my codebase to reproduce the issue.
Please do let me know if you come across any ideas/suggestions further.
Once again, thanks for the reply. :slight_smile: