Cannot create a new deployment

Hi,
We are facing issues trying to create deployments via Appflow as well as some other issues.

1. The application compiles fine for android and an APK is available for download. However, the app says there is ‘No builds history for this app’ meaning we cannot create a deployment.
  2. The build logs detailing the failure for iOS are not available and are always truncated before we can diagnose the issue.
  3. We have no visibility of the requirements for making a deployment.

I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance when it comes to creating a beta version of our hybrid app. I wish to create a beta build on android and push this to test-flight ASAP.

Thanks for your time

Hi EmberDev,

It looks like you might be trying to deploy a development/debug build. A development/debug build cannot be deployed. Thus it cannot be seen on the deployments page or the button to deploy.

You need an Appstore/release build to deploy and the same build can be seen with a deployment option. For reference: https://ionicframework.com/docs/appflow/destinations/builds

You can also refer to the tutorial on preparing an iOS build for Testflight here.

If this is not the case, I would encourage you to contact Appflow support to further look into this.

Thanks,

@Likhith_Aalla I see where to do that in xcode, but how do you create a production build instead of a development build with appflow?