Build Stack macOS - 2020.06 Certificate Issues

Having issues with BUILD STACK 2020.06 getting a missing or invalid signature when submitting to AppStore and the same build working fine on BUILD STACK 2020.11.

Ionic support - “We have seen other users with the same issue have resolved this by migrating over to the latest 2020.11 build stack.”

I need to get the iOS app built with BUILD STACK 2020.06 as there are open Safari bugs on IndexedDB when building with BUILD STACK 2020.11.

Is there are a way to control the build process to resolve the certificate issues?

Thanks in advance!

I am having the exact same issue. We’re in the process of migrating to capacitor but need to be able to get our build out on the 2020.06 stack, but there’s that same signing issue.

Return status of iTunes Transporter was 1: ERROR ITMS-90034: "Missing or invalid signature.

our pipeline works fine in Jenkins w/ fastlane/match handling the certs. Definitely frustrating getting it all to work in AppFlow

Hey there! I’ll let the team know, not sure what the issue is off the top of my head.