Ios app build issue

i have uploaded the apple certificate and and provisioning profile on ionic my profile. and run the ionic command for ios build.
every time the build gets failed and throw this error
"ode Sign error: No matching provisioning profiles found: No provisioning profiles with a valid signing identity (i.e. certificate and private key pair) matching the bundle identifier “com.ionicframework.app946110” were found.

BUILD FAILED "

but when i try on phonegap to build the ios app with same provisioning profile, certificate and certificate password it works fine.

any help will be appreciated for this issue

thanks

1 Like

I always tend to build the project on command line, but then re-compile with certificates within xcode. Files should all be there.

Is that too much of a hassle?

i created apple certificate through ssl command run and i am getting following error again.
Code Sign error: No matching provisioning profiles found: No provisioning profiles with a valid signing identity (i.e. certificate and private key pair) matching the bundle identifier “LS943BE4DR.couier.app.*” were found

Hi,

I have the same problem. Did you have a solution for this problem?

I can run on my iPhone via XCode but not when I type “ionic run ios --device”

Can you please tell me what you did to solve this issue if you have already?

The reason for this is you probably do not have a certificate and app ID for that identifier. Go into your apple developer portal and create an app ID there.

If you are using ionic package, make sure you are using the correct profile on your account.

Also, if you are running macOS Sierra, I and many others are having code signing issues. If this is the case, please wait until Apple releases a new beta.

If all of these are in line, you will need to provide more logs and information about your computer.

No matching provisioning profiles found
i got same this error. iam using Xcode 8 and macOS Sierra. http://prntscr.com/cnj62k
Can you please any one tell me how to fix it this issue? Thanks