[Appflow/Dashboard] Ionic deply manifest failed

I just started using ionic appflow to test out cutting my time to distribute app updates by using git updates and I let it run from a git commit using build package and it was going smoothly until here:

[21:02:19]: Generating app manifest...
[21:02:19]: $ ionic deploy manifest
[21:02:19]: ▸ [ERROR] The webDir property must be set in the Capacitor configuration file (capacitor.config.json).
[21:02:19]: ▸ See the Capacitor docs for more information: https://capacitor.ionicframework.com/docs/basics/configuring-your-app
[21:02:19]: -------------------------
[21:02:19]: --- Step: upload_logs ---
[21:02:19]: -------------------------
[21:02:19]: ---------------------------
[21:02:19]: --- Step: shell command ---
[21:02:19]: ---------------------------
[21:02:19]: -----------------------------
[21:02:19]: --- Step: delete_keychain ---
[21:02:19]: -----------------------------
[21:02:19]: Exit status of command 'ionic deploy manifest' was 1 instead of 0.
[ERROR] The webDir property must be set in the Capacitor configuration file (capacitor.config.json).

See the Capacitor docs for more information: https://capacitor.ionicframework.com/docs/basics/configuring-your-app

+-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                                                         Lane Context                                                          |
+-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| DEFAULT_PLATFORM                    | ios                                                                                     |
| PLATFORM_NAME                       | ios                                                                                     |
| LANE_NAME                           | ios package_build                                                                       |
| PROJECT_WEB_DIR                     | www                                                                                     |

I dont use capacitor on my app (I use Cordova) and dont intend to use Capacitor. Is it necessary that I install Capacitor to do this?

Resolved with: Added Capacitor & removed it. Appflow now giving Capacitor issues