Accepting apple pay donations for multiple nonprofits

I realize this is a long shot putting this in the Ionic forum but if any any has experience with the App Store and donations for non profits via a 3rd party app any help is appreciated.

I have multiple nonprofits on my app/platform (limited company) and I would like to accept donations for them.

I use Stripe Connect and the money would go direct from my app to the nonprofits Stripe account without any fees taken.
Is this possible with the current App Store guidelines? Do I need to get each nonprofit on my platform to pay for an Apple Developer license and register as an approved nonprofit on benevity?

Some of them are already registered on benevity and a couple already have a developer license too.

Or is this not possible at all and I need to direct them outside of the mobile app to donate?
TBA if I have to help 1000 nonprofits set up developer accounts and register a merchant id I would prefer to just use the web.

I would also offer Apple pay as a payment option as this is a requirement.
In 3.2.1 below I would be the 3rd party app.

3.2.1 (vi) Approved nonprofits may fundraise directly within their own apps or third-party apps, provided those fundraising campaigns adhere to all App Review Guidelines and offer Apple Pay support. These apps must disclose how the funds will be used, abide by all required local and federal laws, and ensure appropriate tax receofit.ipts are available to donors. Additional information shall be provided to App Review upon request. Nonprofit platforms that connect donors to other nonprofits must ensure that every nonprofit listed in the app has also gone through the nonprofit approval process. Learn more about becoming an approved nonpr