I am Technology Expert, blogger and also the technology consultant to guide startups about the which technology you have to choose. therefore I am going to write one blog about the big comparison of Flutter Vs ionic vs React native? but here I am facing some issues, therefore I have some questions regarding these frameworks and expecting helpful answers so I can assist every startup in a better way.
- Why we are comparing these 3 (Flutter Vs ionic 4 vs React native) platforms?
- Why ionic 4 is much better than other platforms?
- What are the pros and cons of choosing this platform?
- Which Hybrid-Framework has more future?
- Will Ionic Framework replace Android Java development in the future?
- Are there any limits with Ionic Framework?
- Is Ionic Framework good enough for a heavy database app?
Awaiting best replies and I will feature your name as best answer I got in the ionic form.