Splashscreen Keeps Loading for ios app on emulator with ionic version 3.12 and 3.19

I have generated the ionic project with the following command
ionic cordova start myApp blank
Then I installed the iOS platform
ionic cordova platform add ios
Then I build the iOS app
ionic cordova build ios

But after deploying app on emulator it shows only splash screen and keeps loading
Ionic Info:
cli packages: (/usr/local/lib/node_modules)

@ionic/cli-utils  : 1.12.0
ionic (Ionic CLI) : 3.12.0

global packages:

cordova (Cordova CLI) : 7.0.1 

local packages:

@ionic/app-scripts : 3.1.0
Cordova Platforms  : ios 4.4.0
Ionic Framework    : ionic-angular 3.9.2

System:

Android SDK Tools : 25.2.5
ios-deploy        : 1.9.2 
ios-sim           : 5.0.13 
Node              : v6.11.4
npm               : 3.10.10 
OS                : macOS Sierra
Xcode             : Xcode 8.3.3 Build version 8E3004b 

Misc:

backend : pro

Please suggest.

Hmm, there’s not a lot of information to go off of from that. I’d suggest opening the Safari dev tools first and try to see what errors could be showing up.

@mhartington After debugging it shows An error occured trying to load the resource

What does the console say that? Also, what command are you using to deploy to the sim?

@mhartington Console shows nothing, even if I have put console log in app.component. And for building ios I used ionic cordova build ios command

When you attach the dev tools, can you hit cmd-r to reload the browser. In cases like this, the dev tools miss any logs that could have been printed out

Tried it but didnt show anything at all

Hmm, can you post your project up on github? Im not able to replicate this locally so not sure.

I just created the blank project itself, I didn’t change a single line of code, still I’ll upload it on github.

@mhartington Here I have uploaded the code https://github.com/itsvick/myapp

Hmm, something is not adding up then, I was able to deploy the app without any issues right to my device.

I guess platform.ready itself is not firing
@mhartington