There are many developers even prefer no framework at all. I think it’s just a personal choice.
I started my journey from using backbonejs, then discovered angularjs. Really regret that I wasted around a year before discovering angularjs. When I found ionic two years ago, I finally felt home.
For a noob like me, there is no better framework than ionic because:
- Ionic has a great team behind it. It’s not big but it has vision.
- Ionic provides Enterprise support. From the business perspective, it’s critical if I need to build something production ready and something bigger than simple tutorial apps. I might not need the service but it’s there for me if I ever need it.
- Great community.
- Code once, run everywhere.
- ionic+angular provides me with all I need to build apps quickly. It’s very time consuming and painful for a noob to put all those together when using other frameworks.
- ionic 1.x is pretty mature and I have been growing together with it. I’ve seen how the team performs during the last two years. It’s just matter of time that ionic 3+ will reach the same maturity level or exceed it.
- I have confidence in the team to provide the best toolkit on the market for building PWA. I am talking about ionic 4 and stenciljs. Experts can build PWA without any framework or libs but I can’t. I am counting on the Team. I am counting on the framework and library which the team will provide.
I’ve heard Reactive and reactive native are great too. vuejs is also great but they are not for me. It would be bad if there was only one framework to choose. It’s good that there are competitions on the market And everyone can find what they like.
Good job the great Ionic team.
Millions of thanks to the Ionic team and to the community.