Popup question

I have a list, and all the item have a ngClick function to open a popup.
then I open the popup , If the pop-body is too height so I need to scroll, When I scroll the popbody,
the popbody will flashing.
I run the app in android version 4.12

Maybe Because I add max-height for pop-body.
but if I don’t add max-height. Here is another big problem when a have a long article.

var template = "<p>While it's possible for buttons to use a child <i> to set the icon, they can also set their icon just by setting the buttons own class. Please take a look at button icon docs for more info. Note: Ionic is certainly not restricted to using only the Ionicons icon pack, so please feel free to use any icons you wish.</p>" +
    "<p>Ionic is an open source framework released under a permissive MIT license. This means you can use Ionic in your own personal or commercial projects for free. MIT is the same license used by such popular projects as jQuery and Ruby on Rails.</p>" +
    "<p>The website content here (found in the ionic-site repo) is under the Apache 2 license.</p>" +
    "<p>We'd love to have you help improve Ionic, whether it's improving the framework's code, or touching up the documentation. For more information on Contributing, check out our Contributor Guide.</p>";
    var pop = $ionicPopup.confirm({
        title: 'Consume Ice Cream',
        template: template
    });
    pop.then(function(res) {
        if (res) {
            console.log('You are sure');
        } else {
            console.log('You are not sure');
        }
    })
}

@mhartington
Sir ,I try in Android 4.1 and 4.3,the problem is the same.
but un 4.4 ,works well

What version ionic.js are you using?
Have you tried using crosswalk with this?

ionic #1.0.0-beta.14
when i add crosswalk and then I build android

Running command: /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/hooks/after_prepare/010_add_platform_class.js /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile
add to body class: platform-android
Running command: /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/hooks/after_prepare/020_remove_sass_from_platforms.js /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile
Running command: /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/cordova/build
ANDROID_HOME=/Users/raven/documents/android-sdk-macosx
JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_71.jdk/Contents/Home
Running: /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/build.gradle -Dorg.gradle.daemon=true

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• Where:
    Script ‘/Users/raven/Desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/CordovaLib/cordova.gradle’ line: 64

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating root project ‘android’.

No installed build tools found. Please install the Android build tools version 19.1.0 or higher.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 2.52 secs

/Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:126
throw e;
^
Error code 1 for command: /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/gradlew with args: cdvBuildDebug,-b,/Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/build.gradle,-Dorg.gradle.daemon=true
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 1
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project

What version of the cli do you have?

$ ionic info

Node Version: v0.12.0
Cordova CLI: 4.2.0
Ionic CLI Version: 1.3.9
Xcode version: Xcode 6.1.1 Build version 6A2008a
ios-sim version: 3.1.1

and ionic version in project 1.0.0-beta.14

It may seem like a small thing, but can you upgrade to the latest ionic CLI?
it should be 1.3.10

now I update
and rm platforms hooks plugins engine and add again

then I build android, still get error.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• Where:
    Script ‘/Users/raven/Desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/CordovaLib/cordova.gradle’ line: 64

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating root project ‘android’.

No installed build tools found. Please install the Android build tools version 19.1.0 or higher.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 4.352 secs

/Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:126
throw e;
^
Error code 1 for command: /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/gradlew with args: cdvBuildDebug,-b,/Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/build.gradle,-Dorg.gradle.daemon=true
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: /Users/raven/desktop/MicroSims-mobile/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 1
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project

ionic info
Node Version: v0.12.0
Cordova CLI: 4.2.0
Ionic CLI Version: 1.3.10
Xcode version: Xcode 6.1.1 Build version 6A2008a
ios-sim version: 3.1.1

and sir, why i miss ionic version in ionic info?

U need to install androif build tools 19.1.0 or higher

I have add build-tools

http:/uploads/default/original/2X/d/d5cdc69772e2444dd8b4db031711c2370c8c48fa.jpg
however ionic can’t load it?

Well the system path seems like it’s not properly configured :frowning:

Ok, I will try to change the android path,and try it again.

can you show me your bash_profile file of android?

here is my android sdk
android-4.4.2
android-5.0
android-5.0.1 in build-tools,
and I also try to add build-tools in PATH;
but still fail to build app

i use ubuntu

i added these lines to the bottom of my bashrc file

#AndroidDev PATH
export ANDROID_HOME=/home/osei/Documents/android-sdk
export PATH=${PATH}:~/npm-global/bin:$ANDROID_HOME/tools:$ANDROID_HOME/platform-tools:$ANDROID_HOME

thank you very much .
after I config android files , I fix this problem.

(^o^)/ youre welcome