Page transition flickering on windows phone WP 10 - easy to reproduce

Hi all,

– edit for easier reproduction –
I created a new testproject:
ionic start pageTest super --v2
ionic platform add windows
ionic build windows --prod --release

then i loaded it into Visual Studio and deployed it on my device ( Lumia 950 ).
The Page transitions are fllickering and jumping a bit during the transition phase.

Same with the project i initially build. I just wanted to make sure with this test project using the super template that i did not have messed up template syntax or anything. But it seems that this is a general problem with ionic 2 on the windows platform?

Does anyone have a tip how to solve this?

— original post ----
i am new to ionic 2 so i have build a simple app with 2 pages. Both pages have a ion-header with a ion-navbar and in the content area a list. Very basic. Selecting a list item on the first page leads to the second page.
Everything works great and looks good in the browser and on android. Running it on a windows phone ( Lumia 950 ) does look really bad during the short page transition animation. Very flickery. I thing there is something wrong with the default css transition for windows phone?
Can anyone provide me with some tipps on how to fix this?

My Setup:
Cordova CLI: 6.5.0
Ionic Framework Version: 2.1.0
Ionic CLI Version: 2.2.1
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.2.0
Ionic App Scripts Version: 1.1.3
ios-deploy version: Not installed
ios-sim version: Not installed
Node Version: v7.5.0
Xcode version: Not installed

Thank you very much

OK a small update.
I disabled the animation when pushing a new page. And without the animation it looks all good ( exept the missing animation ) … The problem i have now is that i don t know how to disable the animation that happens when going back using the back arrow that is automatically created in the header.
Any tips for that?