Looking for Experts in Implementing Inapppurchase in PlayStore and AppStore

Hi guys,

I am looking for people with experience in implementing inapppurchase on both PlayStore and AppStore. If you do, please read on.

I want to implement a recurring monthly subscription inapppurchase in my Ionic 4 angular app. Okay, basically, is like I have hundreds of modal test papers, the questions are free but answers are locked.

So there will be hundreds of answers locked, Hence, when users subscribe to the monthly services, ALL answers will be unlocked.

The tricky part is ensuring the unlocked part is aligned with the payment. When payment is made, then unlock everything. When the user doesn’t purchase or STOP subscribing, we have to lock the answers back.

Also, my users DO NOT have an account, means whoever pays using that device, the answers will be unlocked at the device that they paid, Once uninstall, everything will be gone.

Please drop an email to ongyongxun@gmail.com or you can whatsapp straight away to discuss further 0124565460/60124565460.

This is a paid job and please take this offer seriously, if you are inexperience or not sure how to achieve this, please do not apply. If you are good and have the experience, please apply. I can’t afford to fail this project.

Thank you!

Hi @YXUN,

I can help, PM sent please check.

Regards,
Ray

1 Like

Hey, one of my teammate can assist you on the same
Ping me at skype: austin_3383
or reach me at Austin@cisinlabs.com

1 Like