Looking for a cofounder! Exciting social meetup app

I am looking for a cofounder to help finish the MVP of an Ionic app and then grow it out from there.

The app MVP is close to completion and I have several interested investors who will be following the launch.

The app is a real life social networking app for doing things. Users find and post spontaneous activities nearby (focus on things happening soon/last minute). You can get together with friends or people in the area for movies, dinners, parties, concerts, hikes, sports, adventures, etc. It’s a great way to find things to do and buddies to do them with. The app will initially be marketed to college students.

I have studied this space extensively (not worried about anyone stealing the general concept above) and am skilled at marketing and user design. I have experience leading multiple past projects. I am in my 20’s but open to working with someone any age, you just need to be good at development (experienced with Angular/Ionic), persistent, and easy to get along with.

Please contact me by private message (travistalk@gmail.com) if interested! Thanks…