App partner needed with Ionic expertise

Hi,

First things first, I understand the very real challenge of making money off an app is a challenge. This is essentially a B2B app with general users as the customer.

I have a background in design and live in the US.
I am not a developer, but I do have an MVP I was able to get launched. It’s on iTunes and Google Play, Passel. It may need to be converted from Ionic 3 to 4. Ideally I am looking for someone with full stack experience. I am looking for a professional with good communication skills, (strong understanding of the English language as unfortunately I do not speak any other languages) and work ethic. Preferably someone who has multiple apps under their belt. We can discuss compensation as well as how I see monetizing Passel once we get to talk.

I am 36. I have worked for 2 major US companies. I am a hard worker and very driven to see projects through to the end. I’m leyendecker1874 on Skype

Hello @leyendecker1874

I just added you on skype. Looking forward to talk with you soon.

Cheers,
Manish Mittal

Hi,

I can help in this.

You can reach me on Skype: cis.am4 or Email: Hayden@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Hayden

Hi,
I am an experinced developer and have worked on some complex apps built on Ionic in the past.
I would be interested in hearing more about what you are wanting.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Have skyped you, am also 36, what are the chances? … :slight_smile: