Looking Developer for Ionic.Auth Social and Custom integrated with Backed

Hi I’d like to have a Working prototipe with Ionic Authentication Social and Custom integrated with my own Backend Spring Boot availabe on github: https://github.com/pietromarrone/jhipster

What I’d like to have is a

• A really simple prototipe, just to demostrate both Auth functionality is fine Ionic with Login: Social and Username&Password using Ionic.Auth and Ionic.User platform Sevice
  • And only if needed a customization of Spring Boot backend

I am looking for quotes and time extimation

Thanks

Hi,

I have 2+ years of experience in developing ionic applications.
You can contact me at skype: salman.ullah15

Hello @Marrone

Can certainly assist you with your requirements and get a quote for you right away. Please share all the details with me via skype or mail.

Have 5+ years of working experience in Ionic, Xamarin and various other cross platforms.

Please add me on Skype: aaron.cis so that we can have quick and better communication. Or send me a mail.

Look forward to your response

Best Regards
Aaron Lennon
Mail: aaron.cis10@gmail.com

Hello Marrone,

Hope you are doing fine.

We have an experienced team of Ionic Developers and can assist you. You can just send me an email at nishant@daffodil.io . You can even add me over skype. My skype email id is nishant.daffodil .

Thanks & Regards,
Nishant Chadha-IT Consultant
Daffodil Software Ltd.

Hi @Marrone,
I can assist you in this as I have worked on similar requirement recently. I have strong knowledge of Ionic/Cordova/Angular/Meteor/Firebase/MongoDB etc. My skype is manish.osuniverse or you can email at sales@opensourcetechnologies.com.

Kind Regards,
Manish