Freelance Developer required to assist implement Ionic Cloud (Push & Deploy)

Hi,

I have an immediate need for a developer to assist me in implementing Ionic Push notifications and also Ionic Deploy.

We have had push notifications working sporadically in the past but we are now at the point where we need a solution in place that works for both iOS and Android.

Looking for an experienced Ionic developer who has implemented these before and available to start immediately.

Email me at chris@safetravels.com (Note. I much prefer to deal with individual freelancers, not larger software companies).

Hello @chris_reed01
I have design and develop many Ionic apps also having good experience in push notification. I have a lot of expertise in integrating Push Notification into iOS and Android app. I have integrated Push notification for our users in such apps that notifies users about the new event or changes in scheduled event.

If you want then we can discuss it in detail on skype - manish.osuniverse

Regards,
Manish
OpenSource Technologies
manish@opensourcetechnologies.com

Hello @chris_reed01

Hope you are doing well.

Can definitely assist you with your Ionic requirements. The App will work on both IOS and Android Platform.

Have proficiency in Ionic and Xamarin.

Please contact me with all the details of your requirements and then we can move ahead from there.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards
Aaron Lennon
Mail: aaron.cis10 at gmail.com

Hi Chris,

I am Ajay, IT Consultant dealing with Ionic projects at Daffodil.

I have gone through your posting and would like to open a dialogue for the same.

Daffodil is a 16 year old software solution provider and has a separate team of 11 experienced Ionic developers who have implemented several apps using the Ionic framework.

I can allocate you an Ionic developer immediately who has implemented Ionic push notifications and also Ionic Deploy.

Please let me know your comfortable schedule for a call/Skype meeting

I can be reached on Skype (ajay_daffodil) or an email: ajay@daffodilsw.com.

I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Ajay Mehra
IT Consultant

Hi,
I have 2+ years of experience in developing Hybrid Mobile Applications using ionic framework. I am interested in your project. Please let me know the details.

Email: salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com