Looking for Ionic Developer to help me develop my app

I’m looking for a ionic developer to help me develop my Ionic 2 mobile application built with firebase.

I am willing to pay for tutoring and a few hours of help cleaning up the codebase and fixing some bugs and adding some features so that it does what I need and that I can understand and continue to add to it later as needed.

Right now I am working on a login flow with Facebook and am having trouble getting a user’s data from Facebook. All of the code is on github that I can share if you accept the job.

1 Like

Hello Willhay

I have sent you a message in your PM.

Please review my message and add on Skype: cis.garry. Also, you can write me an email @ garry3.efi@gmail.com

Regards
Garry

Hello I am willing to help you and i have 4 years of experience in ionic framework.And also i have team of developers too so they can help you.

Please send me email : mayur.loved@gmail.com or

Hi @willhay Would be glad to help you with bug fixing and additional features. Let’s connect via prefered medium and exchange scope.

Please share Github URL.

Let’s talk via Skype: hello.addweb

Thanks!

Hi ! danielredondoblanco@gmail.com

Hey Willhay,

This is Mayur from Excellent Webworld. Is this job still Open? Please let me know as, I would love to help you with this.

Just share me your complete requirements @ Email: mayur.loved@gmail.com or

Will wait for your reply.

Regards,
Mayur Panchal

Hi,

I would love to offer my expertise to develop app in Ionic 2 mobile app by using firebase. As, I am ready to to clean and fix the bugs,

Please email me req’s at vijay.arora221@gmail.com

Please share your details like skype id via PM

Thanks

Hello!
I’m a experienced developer!
You can see more about me at zyzmoz.github.io

or just send an email at danielbrandaodacunha@gmail.com

Feel free to ask anything,
Best wishes