Issue with cordova-whitelist-plugin with ios

Hi,

I updated the version of cordova-android, and i tried to include the cordova-whitelist-plugin :

This plugin requires cordova ios 4.0.0 but i can only find cordova ios 3.8.0
How can I do ?

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Only Android uses the whitelist plugin at the moment. What’s the reason for trying to use the whitelist plugin with iOS?

I am totally agree, it is not used for iOS but they added it to the plugin and I am working on an app for iOS and android.

I want to have the same plugin configuration between both platforms that why I try to add the plugin to iOS also.

Fortunately I found the solution :
cordova platform add ios@4.0.x --usegit

1 Like

malignois I have the same problem but when I tried running your command I go this error:

Unable to fetch platform ios@4.0.x: Error: HTTP error 404 retrieving version 4.0.x of cordova for iOS

thoughts?

pseudo fixed, instead of installing 4.0 for the new plugin, i installed the old plugin for 3.8

Now deprecated. use cordova platform add git-url#custom-branch

Error while trying to pack android app, building failed due to this reason- cordova-plugin-whitelist

I tried to pack my android app showing following error and build fails.
I tried removing the plugin and then adding it again but it still fails.

Fetching plugin “cordova-plugin-whitelist” via npm
shell.js: internal error
Error: ENOSPC, no space left on device '/home/package/workspace/apps-05003ba6-5/cordova/plugins/cordova-plugin-whitelist/doc’
at Error (native)
at Object.fs.mkdirSync (fs.js:747:18)
at /usr/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/shelljs/src/cp.js:174:14
at Array.forEach (native)
at Object.cp (/usr/lib/nodemodules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/shelljs/src/cp.js:157:11)
at Object.cp (/usr/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/shelljs/src/common.js:186:23)
at copyPlugin (/usr/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/plugman/fetch.js:353:15)
at /usr/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/plugman/fetch.js:188:28
at fulfilled (/usr/lib/nodemodules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:787:54)
at self.promiseDispatch.done (/usr/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:816:30)