Error add plugin cordova-plugin-whitelist (SOLVED)

Hi all.
I try to add plugin cordova-plugin-whitelist and add platform to ios and android. But there is an error :

Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" for ios
Failed to install 'cordova-plugin-whitelist':CordovaError: Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-ios version. cordova-ios: 3.8.0, failed version requirement: >=4.0.0-dev
    at checkEngines (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/plugman/install.js:119:29)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/plugman/install.js:296:16
    at _fulfilled (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:787:54)
    at self.promiseDispatch.done (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:816:30)
    at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:749:13)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:557:44
    at flush (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:108:17)
    at process._tickCallback (node.js:442:13)
Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-ios version. cordova-ios: 3.8.0, failed version requirement: >=4.0.0-dev

I’ve update ios platform but just stack on version 3.8.0.
How could i update ios to 4.0.0 ?
Thank you

It solved. I already know that whitelist is for android

can you tell me what the solution was? I am getting this error also… thanks

plugin cordova-plugin-whitelist is just for android. And my IOS is running fine with the error

Just to be clear - it throws the error even though it installed successfully?

Yes, i update ionic and cordova

You can also upgrade to :
cordova platform add ios@4.0.x --usegit

And you will also be able to install it on iOS

Until cordova-ios 4.0.0 is officially released you could do the following:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9090?focusedCommentId=14597351&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14597351