IOS Min SDK Version while Remote Build?

Hello,

i tried to build with the ionic build service but after im installing the IPA ill be not able to install it.

Im running a test-Iphone 4 which has IOS 7.1.2 installed. (latest version for Iphone 4).

Now i’ve tried changing he platforms.json to

{
“android”: “5.1.1”,
“ios”: “4.1.1”
}

but it doesnt change anything.

I’m using the ionic package build ios --profile mysecurityprofile --dev command but i couldnt find any params or config settings to set the minimum IOS Version.

I have also tried setting in config.xml

The error is: The app was not installed on the IPhone because it requires a newer version of IPhone software.

It seems that also the android build only works local since https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-facebook-plugin requires a support library which isnt supported by ionic build service.

Did you ever figure this out? I also have an iphone 4 to test on but ionic package produces an app compatible with iOS 8 and up…

No. But im pretty sure its not possible since they uses El Capitan or Yosemite (or at least XCode 7~) to compile.

My Solution: Install Hackintosh in a Virtualbox but be sure that you use El Capitan since using Yosemite with XCode Beta 7.1~ is not longer possible to publish apps.

I found the way to do it, by changing package.json:

"cordovaPlatforms": [
    {
      "platform": "ios",
      "version": "3.9.2",
      "locator": "ios@3.9.2"
    },
    {
      "platform": "android",
      "locator": "browser"
    }
  ]

This results in an iOS 6 compatible app.