We’ll be using Ionic to support scrolling through 3,000+ records horizontally, with the ability to toggle to a vertical scrolling list.
Currently working on reproducing the following AngularJS slider demo:
You can pitch in here:
We’ve combined the following Horizontal Scroll:
We added the following Collection-Repeat:
We’re looking for:
- Example of adding “back” and “next” arrows to a horizontal scroll. - DONE
- Example of scrolling through to the other side when end is reached. - DONE
- Example of advancing in sets of X, where X is selected from a dropdown ranging from 1 to 5. Adjust slides width to fit entire set on screen.
- Example of a field to enter which set to advance to when hitting GO.
- Example of auto-play with a pause and play button. Advance in sets when the set dropdown is greater than 1.
- Example of advancing to a letter in the alphabet selected from a list of letters on the right side of screen, similar to a Contacts List.
- Example of flipping the scroll direction from horizontal (x) to vertical (y) on-the-fly.