Hi! I’ve integrated ionic live updates into my app recently.
Now I have a problem with snapshot version: app always loads old snapshot if I load new app version via Xcode or ionic-cli.
Only able to load new version by deleting app from device.
Xcode v. 8.3.3
Ionic v. 3.4.0 (with ionic-v1 app)
Cordova v. 7.0.1
Steps to reproduce:
- Install binary via xcode or ionic-cli run
- make code changes and upload snapshot with “ionic upload --note “some note” --deploy dev” command
- check for updates, download and extract snapshot ( $ionicDeploy.check(), download(), extract() )
- do not apply snapshot at the moment
- make some changes in the app
- update binary via Xcode or ionic-cli run
Result: loaded old version from snapshot
Expected result: latest code changes should be reflected.
Also if I run “ionic run ios --device --livereload” code changes not reflected. It worked perfectly before implementing deploy.