My bot caught another release of 3.9.3:
The release is here: https://github.com/ionic-team/ionic/releases/tag/v3.9.3
But the release note there look pretty broken (currently lists all changes ever done to Ionic I think).
Correct ones are actually here: https://github.com/ionic-team/ionic-v3/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#393-2019-02-01
- accessibility: disable icon label if tab has title (98c5d7e)
- alert: allow disabled text input (1b3190b), closes #13488
- content: remove layout contain to fix fab behind toolbar (79c8d67)
- cordova: don’t apply safe area to footer if there are bottom tabs (0182014)
- sass: use sass variables for slide background values (3d0713d)
- toggle: add display: block to ensure proper track dimension calculation (68d0a922), closes #919
This release of
ionic-angularbrings full Node 10 support.