We are looking to hire an Ionic Developer who is passionate about creating mobile apps auxiliary to one of the fastest-growing software applications in the functional fitness industry. You will be an integral member of a small team responsible for structuring the apps’ architecture and coding a wide variety of features utilizing Cordova plugins. This role offers the opportunity to own a project from creation to completion and build features on the cutting edge of development. For more information about our company, check out our culture slidedeck.
A Day in the Life:
- Ensure code is maintainable, scalable, built for ease of use, and performs optimally
- Work in or with testing team and perform quality checks and code reviews
- Troubleshoot problems and work with peer teams to resolve issues
- Communicate status, issues and risks effectively
- Actively participate in project and team meetings
- Provide estimates and feasibility of features
- Work with Business Analyst to plan projects and coordinate development activities
- Facilitate packaging and distribution of apps on the App Store and Google Play store
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong, professional experience with creating and deploying Ionic applications
- Working knowledge of integrations with ngCordova and other common Cordova plugins
- Familiarity with native iOS (Objective-C) and Android (Java) code
- Eye for design and HTML/CSS experience
- Experience with NoSQL data systems (e.g. FireBase, MongoDB, Neo4j)
- Understands the software development lifecycle, including agile methodologies
- Has strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations
- Has a proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with business and peers in a team environment
- Possesses a willingness and aptitude to embrace new ideas and master concepts rapidly
- Has excellent logical skills, especially with regards to programming
- Has a great personality - we work hard, we play hard, and we are a tight team
- Has an awesome attitude - we are looking for “get it done” folks who are willing and ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work
- Works well with others: you can give and receive feedback
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Fill out a career history form.
- We’ll give you a call (45/60 minutes).
- You’ll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Return for a tech assessment.
- Finally, you’ll meet the team during individual interviews.
- If we think you’re a fit, we’ll make an offer.