Awesome Ionic Developers Wanted! Is that you?

Hi all!

WeFitter, a cool fitness startup based in Barcelona, is looking for full-time and part-time experienced Ionic developers. We are growing globally and want our product to grow as well, launching a lot of new features and improving UX for the current ones.

We are looking for someone that:

• Has very good design skills (our app is not plain ionic, but customized one. Take it a look!)
  • Has demonstrated experience with other ionic projects
  • Has dealt with ionic plugins, as we make extensive use of them
  • Has good knowledge of angularJS
  • (Extra life) Experience with social apps (friends, follow, invite, referral features)
  • (Extra life) UI/UX skills are greatly appreciated and your opinion will be taken into account

We are an agile team looking for new challenges, and definitely WeFitter always have something new for us. We use github as repo, and jira as management tool. We will provide you with mockup designs, and our backend will provide the content you need to render each element on page as well.

Does it sound good? If you think you are the one for this job, please apply by email at jobs [at] wefitter.com mentioning “Ionic 0508” in the subject. Don’t forget to attach:

• your portfolio and past work in ionic
  • CV or Linkedin
  • github account
  • availability
  • …and any other thing that could help us realize that you are actually the one we need!

Thank you all

P.S.: If you know someone who could fit, introduce us and you will be eligible for a WeFitter t-shirt. Awesome, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Hello Alvaro,

Thanks for posting your requirements here, I have added you on messenger please check robert.cisin I can be a great help for you at nominal rates…

regards,

Robert

Hi,

I am Kristy Jones and have 5+ years of experience in full-stack development, for last 3 years I am working with Angular JS, and Ionic framework.

I have successfully developed numbers of application which are now available in app store and play store based on ionic framework.

I am proficient in the following:

ionic, angular,HTML5,CSS,java script,consuming REST services -Node.Js Gulp GIT

I have also design the IONIC and angular MVC based architecture and also prepare the templates in ionic way using html5 and css.

I would like to take this opportunity to work on this project so please add me on Skype to discuss more.

Looking forward to your response,

Thanks,
Kristy Jones

Hi @alvarormoya

Please let me know if you are still looking for Ionic developer. I am interested in working with you on this project. Please provide me more details about this project. My skype is manish.osuniverse or email sales@opensourcetechnologies.com

You can have a look at my previous work on GuavaPass (Client has hired for taking our consulting. In this we have done the code review of specific section and fixed complex code)

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/guavapass-one-pass-fitness/id1050491044?mt=8 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.guavapass.fitness&hl=en

Regards,
Manish