Looking for Ionic Developer to Add to Team

Based in Washington DC would prefer individual who can come to office and work with the project managers, designers and other developers.

Proven ionic or angularjs development experience, must have source code that can be reviewed and respond to technical questions.

This is a contract to hire position.

We are seeking a Mobile Application Developer to become an integral part of our team at Clearly Innovative Inc! You will be responsible for creating and modifying web and mobile application software.

Responsibilities:

• Work in a team based environment to analyze client needs and develop software solutions using javascript technologies

• Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs

• Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency

• Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code

• Document all programming tasks and procedures

• Perform routine software maintenance and support
    Qualifications:

• Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields

• Knowledge of Javascript, AngularJS, Phonegap, Ionic Framework

• Familiarity with relational databases or noSQL Databases

• Deadline and detail-oriented

• Strong analytical, critical thinking and communications skills

Salary Commensurate With Experience (45,000 - 75,000)

info@clearlyinnovative.com

• Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

Hi @aaronksaunders

In future if you consider for remote location then please let me know. I have done 5-6 different apps in Ionic and released many themes http://market.ionic.io/user/153226

Regards,
Manish

Hello @aaronksaunders,

I am ready to work on your requirement by our much experienced & skilled expertise team in Ionic available on remote basis.

Below is the details to contact.

Best regards
Adrian Williams
Email: adrian.cis22@gmail.com

Did you read what I wrote?

Hello, my name is Sebastián and Im looking for a job with this requeriments. Actually Im living in Guadalajara, Mexico but if you consider for remote location we can have a meeting.

My github: github.com/sirgalleto

Have a good day.

Regards.

End of Year Update!
View this email in your browser (http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=471339562b52e5a234c14238d&id=be05591582&e=f2b3a6d308)

** Clearly Innovative’s Luma Lab is launching Washington DC’s first…