Hello my friends,
I am wresting with some funky page transition animation bug that seems to happen on iOS platform only.
Please see video of the problem here.
To replicate the issue:
- Clone this repo.
- Run the application on iOS simulator.
- On Welcome page click “Sign In”
- On Sign In page click “Sign In” again.
<< BUG happens here, between the Sign In screen and transition to Dashboard Tabs >>
- You land on the application dashboard.
Why does the page transition animation not happen? I suspect this might be something to do with the way my routing is wired up but i fail to spot where.
I have also found another strange piece of behaviour related to navigation animations. Again i think this has something to deal with wiring up these routes, i must be missing something trivial
To replicate this issue
- from Dashboard screen, click on any of the “crypto coins”
- Click Buy or Exchange
- Click Complete TX
- You are redirected back to dashboard page.
<< bug happens now, the page jitters a few times, looks like the back animation is confused or something >>
Please see vide of this issue here.
I’m facing the same issue. iOS transition animation is totally messed.
This seems Bouncing issue,
Try below solution