We have an Android app written in Angular Typescript on Ionic/Capacitor. The problem is we don’t have the skill and expertise to package this same app for iOS in a timely manner. This freelance gig is for someone with experience bringing Ionic/Capacitor apps to iOS.
You will need the following to be successful on this project:
- A great attitude
- English language proficiency (read/write/speak)
- US-based location with authorization to work
- Portfolio of projects you’ve successfully pushed out to the App Store
- Willingness to impart your wisdom to the team
- A mac (M1 preferred, because we have one, but legacy chip sets are fine)
- An understanding of the App Store submission process
More projects are on the horizon, and being successful on this project could lead to more work.
Please send an introduction, desired compensation range, and a link to your portfolio or GitHub page to firstname.lastname@example.org