[Freelance] Looking for hourly developer to help with development of existing app

Hi all,

I have developed Ionic app targeted for iOS and Android (the web part is skipped for now and will be for long time) and looking for someone more experienced with help adding new features.

The stack is:
Ionic 5
Angular
Capacitor
Strapi (node.js fully customizable cms)
AWS (infrastructure)

The first deliverables would include:

• In app purchase - subscriptions (monthly, yearly) for both - iOS and Android (server side validation can be done using existing Backend)
  • Improvement of animations between pages
  • Code review and little refactoring if needed
  • Fixes of navigation including implementing the Tab Bar
  • Some UI improvements (mostly CSS to fit the smaller resolutions)

It’s not mature project, it is just MVP so the acceptance criteria are pretty flexible and there is no need to everything be awesome or pixel perfect :slight_smile: the biggest part is In app purchase feature and for this I am open for suggestions, been thinking about using In App Purchase 2 but the docs are not covering subscriptions so it might be tricky

Thanks

Hello @kabaneridev

I am happy to help. You can contact at manish [ at] ost.agency so we can discuss this in detail.

Cheers,
Manish Mittal

Hello @kabaneridev ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hi
Greetings!

I have gone thru your post & I would be happy to assist you.

I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you

Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.

Warm Regards,
Trish

Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Hello
Hope you doing well !!

As i saw your post that your looking for hourly developer to help with development of existing .

I am Happy to assist you as a developer and I can help you out with your requirement.

I have 7+Years of Development experience and we would be glad to work with you.

To discuss further please reach me at Email to: paulsmith0562@gmail.com)

Looking forward to hearing from you !!

Thanks

Hello

Hope you are doing great

I can help you with your requirement

waiting for your requirement
Thanks
GSHRM

Hi ,
I would be happy to assist you on App Development requirement.
As your form post for hiring hourly developer for development.

We would be interested assisting you on the work.

Please discuss further info@elderberrytech.com

Regards
EBT

Hello @kabaneridev,

Hope you are doing well.

After going though your requirement, I would like to inform you that I can help you with the development of your existing app.

Please help me to get in touch or drop me an email here: sales(at)hirefullstackdeveloperindia(dot)com

Regards,
Judy Porter

Hi there,
hope u are having a great day.If u are looking for hourly developer. you can go to upworks or guru.You can find a lot of freelancers there willing to work for you.You can check their reviews and their projects for their satisfaction. I can suggest u a upwork freelancer, I worked with him and he was pretty good at app developer.You can see his portfolio at https://www.muzammalarif.com/

Thanks,
Furqan

Hi
Hope you are doing well

Having reviewed your requirement,I would like to help you out with the same.
Please connect for the detailed discussion.

Looking forward hearing back from you
Thanks