I’m looking for a freelancer to create an Ionic/Capacitor project for an Android and iOS app. The app simply loads a website, but must not use UIWebView as Apple is depreciating that: https://ionicframework.com/blog/understanding-itms-90809-uiwebview-api-deprecation/ Capacitor seems to be the ideal method.
Currently I have a hybrid app, but the developer is moving and maintaining two code bases for iOS and Android isn’t ideal.
- Load a website full screen. No buttons or menu needed as website will do that.
- Rotating phone resizes app and stays on current page; my current app reloads website starting page
- Unable to reach website shows friendly error message which I can provide.
- Includes OneSignal push notifications: https://ionicframework.com/docs/native/onesignal
App nice to have option:
- Swipe down from the top of app screen will refresh and stay on current page. For example, if the app is showing this webpage, “aaaa.com/news?a=1” it would refresh and stay on that page and not reload the start page of “aaaa.com”
Please PM your hourly rate, a rough idea of the time needed for this, and ideal payment method.