Hey Ionic community,
We’re looking for a super Ionic guru to assist us with some issues that we’re having with our Ionic App. We are quite a long way down the road with our Mobile App Development and have made some very good progress. We have a few challenges though:
- Our App is running slow. Items take their time to open and it takes a while to get data from Local Storage
- Our memory use seems to be very high and we think this may be causing the slow app issues
- We seem to have DOM leaks that we’re not able to detect
- We don’t know if we’re making the correct use of directives with inside Ionic and Angular
- We don’t know whether our database connections have been setup and are used correctly.
- We don’t know whether our API is efficient or correctly used.
Is there anyone out there in the position to assist us with these issues on a full-time bases for the next 2 to 3 weeks with the possibility of assisting us with our future feature roll outs too that would be awesome.