Freelance Ionic Guru Wanted

Hey Ionic community,

We’re looking for a super Ionic guru to assist us with some issues that we’re having with our Ionic App. We are quite a long way down the road with our Mobile App Development and have made some very good progress. We have a few challenges though:

• Our App is running slow. Items take their time to open and it takes a while to get data from Local Storage
  • Our memory use seems to be very high and we think this may be causing the slow app issues
  • We seem to have DOM leaks that we’re not able to detect
  • We don’t know if we’re making the correct use of directives with inside Ionic and Angular
  • We don’t know whether our database connections have been setup and are used correctly.
  • We don’t know whether our API is efficient or correctly used.

Is there anyone out there in the position to assist us with these issues on a full-time bases for the next 2 to 3 weeks with the possibility of assisting us with our future feature roll outs too that would be awesome.

3 Likes

You can contact me om osman@osmanmrzljak.com . I am not full time available (because my current projects), but investigating issues you mention here are pretty common for me , expect DOM leaks. That could take some time to find.
Most issues here are not ionic related.

Hi Dagert,

This Dhruv, IT Consultanat at Daffodil Software.

I would like to share with you that we are a strong team of 85+ Mobile app developers and have build more than 400 apps till date which includes enterprise level apps. We are very comfortable to assist you with your requirement at affordable cost.

Please review our portfolio “www.daffodilsw.com/portfolio” so that you can understand the expertise we hold in Mobile app development.

You can contact me via email at dhruv@daffodilsw.com

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Kind Regards,
Dhruv Gupta
Daffodil Software

Hi @Dagert,
Please let me know if you are stilling looking for Ionic developer. I am interested in working with you on this project. Please provide me more details about this project. My skype is manish.osuniverse or email sales@opensourcetechnologies.com

I have very good experience in front-end and released 3 themes in ionic http://market.ionic.io/user/1532262 and done more then 5 projects in Ionic platform.

Regards,
Manish

Hello @Dagert

Can certainly assist you with your requirements.

Have 3+ years of working experience in Ionic Framework.

Please add me on Skype: aaron.cis so that we can have quick and better communication. Or send me a mail.

Looking forward to your response

Best Regards
Aaron Lennon
Mail: aaron.cis10@gmail.com

Hi,
I have 2+ years of experience in developing Ionic Applications. You can contact me on my skype: salman.ullah15