Hire a Ionic 4 developper

looking for a Ionic 4 developper , (ideally based in Morocco because i live there) able to do speed opitimsation, fix few bugs, add some features (automatic video edition).
The job could be for a longer collaboration to then duplicate in several other apps.

You can send me your experiences to cam.cocheteux@gmail.com with your what s app number
That s an urgent need

1 Like

Hi Alex,

We (Galaxy Weblinks) can help you to complete all the required tasks those you mentioned.

Our ionic app development services include up-to date integrated seamless apps that are highly functional and combines irresistible features to suit your business.

We can help you in:

Ionic UI Design
Ionic Business App Development
Ionic Mobile App Development
Ionic app integration, porting & testing

Let’s have a quick chat to discuss the requirements in detail.

Anna

Hi

Thanks for yur interest

where are you based ?

best regards

Alex

Le lun. 15 avr. 2019 à 13:34, Agalaxy via Ionic ionicframework@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Hi Alex,

We have our headquarter in the USA (Boston) with the development center in various locations across India.

Can we have a call to discuss the requirements in detail?

Let me know your thoughts on it.

Anna

Hello @alex1976

I just replied you on email. I hope you got it and happy to further discuss it.

Hi Alex,

Please let me know your thoughts how can proceed ahead.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Anna

Hi Alex,

Hope you had a great weekend !!

Read your job description and sent you an email at your given email address - kindly look after for the same and share your thoughts, so will proceed further accordingly. (You will receive an email from tej(dot)GeekMindz(dot)com

Looking forward hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Tej

Hi

I already gave you all details

what else do you need ?

regards

Le lun. 15 avr. 2019 à 13:58, Agalaxy via Ionic ionicframework@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Hi,

A quick conversation for work process, timing and efforts.

Thanks

PLease see on the doc attached forward all details
that we need to do.

On top of it, solving few bugs and speed optimisation

any question ?

Le lun. 15 avr. 2019 à 14:20, Agalaxy via Ionic ionicframework@discoursemail.com a écrit :

(Attachment THE GAME OF SCOOT (1) (1).doc is missing)

Hi Alex,

The document is missing. Can you please share it on olivia dot meiser at galaxyweblinks dot us?

Looking forward.

Thanks

Hello @alex1976
Hope you are doing well, Our team has 3 year of experience in ionic. If you interested in. Please send message on jrathod1994@gmail.com.

Hi

please see forward the doc attached with all details

please get back to us asap because we have to choose the right person

regards

Le mar. 16 avr. 2019 à 09:33, Jayraj Rathod via Ionic ionicframework@discoursemail.com a écrit :

(Attachment THE GAME OF SCOOT (1) (1).doc is missing)

Hello @alex1976

I am interested I am having very good experience on Ionic, can work on very affordable rates. Kindly reach me on eia.steveaustin@gmail.com

Thanks
Steve

Hi
it s a tough work for very complicated app

Le sam. 20 avr. 2019 à 12:09, Eiasteve via Ionic ionicframework@discoursemail.com a écrit :

We have great experts , can do please do share your requirement or please provide your Skype or mobile number we can discuss more about your requirement.

That s a tough app to finish
that s like a game

we need an expert

Le sam. 20 avr. 2019 à 20:00, Eiasteve via Ionic ionicframework@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Can I have you skype or mobile number to discuss more in details

Thanks

Hi

are you good enough to finish this tough app?

regards

Alexis

Le dim. 21 avr. 2019 à 17:02, Eiasteve via Ionic ionicframework@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Hello,

No overconfident but nothing is impossible. I can

Thanks