Seeking a proficient Ionic developer to contract on an app

We are a startup that has a consumer web service in the dating space. We are entirely web-based currently and looking to build an iOS and Android app. We are convinced that we want to use Ionic. I’ve tried it myself and Ionic gives us the fastest route to having an app on both platforms.

We’ll have a complete spec, back-end APIs, and a visual prototype + Adobe Illustrator mockups ready by the time you get down to development. Our timeline for this is around 5-6 weeks. It’d be great if you can point to any public apps you’ve developed previously (using Ionic) or something private.

If the work is good, we’re open to having a longer-term engagement over time.

We are looking for someone who is talented and/or experienced (with Ionic or AngularJS) and can show it in the work you’ve done. If you’re a freelance Ionic developer, please reply here or PM me with your details.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m interested. Please share your details to info@ optisolbusiness.com

Hi bliz.
Hi,

We are Tsachi and Yuval, two expert developers with over 10 years of experience with web & mobile development.
We have hands-on experience with building and maintaining big projects using the latest technologies in the field such as AngularJs, Ionic & Drupal.
We invite you to check out our portfoilo - http://t-y.co/pf

We make some real complex ionic app that include using sqlite, background services, and a lot of performance optimization.
It is an private app, you can see it here.

We would like to hear more about your project, please send as details to perelman.yuval @gmail.com
Best regards,
Yuval and Tsachi

I am interested in your project. Please check your PM

@optisol what are you doing? You cannot infer a post will be deleted to lead others to believe it’s an official action of the thread moderator.

1 Like