The verbiage below is for a Xamarin app. Will the following steps also work for an Ionic app?
- just write your app with Xamarin.iOS and compile in release mode.
- open MDXToolkit
- choose option “For IT administrators. Deploy App from XenMobile”
- browse the .ipa file produced from compiling with Release configuration (it’s the file ready to be deployed to AppStore)
- add some default informations. All of this information can also be modified when the app is published to the App Controller
- For iOS, click Browse and select the iOS Distribution Provisioning Profile. The associated Distribution Certificate will auto-‐populate in the iOS Distribution Certificate drop-‐ down
- select the destination folder where store the produced file ready for being installed in XenMobile