Can I use Netbeans IDE For Ionic

Hi, I am having issue with installing ionic from my command line, I am also having issues installing Visual studio, I would like to ask, can I use Netbeans IDE to work with Ionic? since I already have it installed on my system.

Thanks

Should work yes. Try visual studio code or Webstorm. They all should work.

What do you exactly mean by “I am having issue with installing ionic from my command line”?

You can use notepad aswell. You don’t need an IDE it makes life just more friendly.

I use Webstorm and Atom right now, (Atom is pretty lightweight but less feature rich, webstorm is munnie).

Anyways, Webstorm seems to hang a lot on iOnic dunno why it’s fine on regular Angular2 development.

I use VSCode editor - free open source IDe from Microsoft.

VSCode Download

It has lots of plugins that help with productivity when coding.
Also it lets you build launch and debug applications directly from the IDE.

‘CALL “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe” “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules
\npm\bin\npm-cli.js” prefix -g’ is not recognized as an internal or external com
mand,

Above is the error I got while installing , how can i fix it?

You can also use Sub lime Text Editor it provides good plugins for IONIC and AngularJS with HTML/CSS bueatifiers

what plugins you use for ionic2 development ? I am interested to know as I am not aware of any.

for atom -> install package named as ionic preview.

This will show you a live reload on your editor. You can see changes along with writing the code.
But this package will not show any console value.

Similarly, look for other plugins and packages on the web for other IDE’s

Works nicely, install typescript and html5 plugins.

Sound like in windows the installer didn’t put the system variables and thats why it can’t recognize the commands