Build Failed One Signal Plugin Ionic 1

Hi! I try use one signal plugin but when i install it and run the app shows me this error :

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 25.825 secs

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:mergeDebugResources’.

Error: com.android.builder.internal.aapt.AaptException: Failed to crunch file
C:\Users\pc-1\OneDrive\Documentos\apps_moviles\ContactoCandidato\candidato\platf
orms\android\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\com.google.android.gms\play-servic
es-base\10.2.1\res\drawable-xxhdpi-v4\common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal
_background.9.png into C:\Users\pc-1\OneDrive\Documentos\apps_moviles\ContactoCa
ndidato\candidato\platforms\android\build\intermediates\res\merged\debug\drawabl
e-xxhdpi-v4\common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal_background.9.png

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug
    option to get more log output.

Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:mergeDebugResources’.

Error: com.android.builder.internal.aapt.AaptException: Failed to crunch file
C:\Users\pc-1\OneDrive\Documentos\apps_moviles\ContactoCandidato\candidato\platf
orms\android\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\com.google.android.gms\play-servic
es-base\10.2.1\res\drawable-xxhdpi-v4\common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal
_background.9.png into C:\Users\pc-1\OneDrive\Documentos\apps_moviles\ContactoCa
ndidato\candidato\platforms\android\build\intermediates\res\merged\debug\drawabl
e-xxhdpi-v4\common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal_background.9.png

Could you provide a link or do we have to Google and decide which one ourselves?

Hii, @dulcegz ,
This error aroused when your current path directory is exceeds 240 characters limit, simply copy your whole project directory and paste above level
example: If your current path C:\Users\MyPC\Documents\sublime 2\ionic\yourProjectDirectory copy this path and paste it above level: C:\Users\MyPC\yourProjectDirectory.

1 Like

That was fixed thanks a lot