Ionic Run Android error ':mergeDebugResources'

I am trying to run Android to see my app in an emulator, but when I do I get the following error message:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:mergeDebugResources’.

Error: com.android.builder.internal.aapt.AaptException: Failed to crunch file C:\Users\Dave\Documents\Documents\David\Business\Apps\Daily Scripture for busy moms\Ionic2\scripturemom\platforms\android\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\com.google.android.gms\play-services-base\10.0.1\res\drawable-hdpi-v4\common_google_signin_btn_text_light_pressed.9.png into C:\Users\Dave\Documents\Documents\David\Business\Apps\Daily Scripture for busy moms\Ionic2\scripturemom\platforms\android\build\intermediates\res\merged\debug\drawable-hdpi-v4\common_google_signin_btn_text_light_pressed.9.png

I have seen other posts reference an error when doing this. I have tried to remove and install the Android platform, but this same error message continues.

Any ideas on what to do??

Thank you,
David

I have experienced the same thing, but only on windows.

try to delete platforms\android\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir\values-km

Its work for me!

I have the same error.

I delete platforms\android\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir\values-km

but not works

Try using a shorter path. Windows gets stupid with overly deep folders.

delete all files in platforms\android\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir

A shorter path worked for me. Deleting all the files in merged.dir did not help.

Thanks