I am new to mobile development. I have followed ionic todo sample and created a directory like sample app which emulates well in andriod emulator.
I want to clear my doubts about databse and backend for my ionic app.
I have followed all the steps in the below link.
http://ionicframework.com/docs/guide/preface.html.
I checked with android emulator and my app is working fine,
so far all the datas required for my app has been hardcoded as inline data. for eg var cars = [“car”: "zen ", “year”:“2000”…] inside my angular factory service and its working fine. Is this right or should i save all my datas in a separate json file and fetch data with $http or should i use any database like mongodb, sqllite etc…and all my datas are going to be static.
And regarding backend, is my app ready for publising once i check with the emulator. ie., upload it to playstore, should i further use phonegap build or anything like that. because in the above mentioned link there is nothing about backend.
Thanks.
Anil