Announcing Ionic 4 beta!

Hi, We too already have an app in Ionic1. I decided to rebuild this app with Ionic4 with Vue. I’m struggeling with a lot of components. I hope I can find somebody who allready has experience with Ionic4 and Vue. Let’s stick together to share solutions.

on the forum @matthew974 published some tutorials about ionic and vue

Yeah, I have wired a lot of it in Ionic4 and vue. Will like to help if needed.

I’m going step by step the right direction. The main problem I now have are the Ionic controller components, like action-, alert-, animation, loading-, picker-, menu-, popover- and modal.

The most important for now would be (side)menu-controller and popover-controller.
If I would have working controllers then I can make the other controllers working myself.

I wish I now or what and where are ‘ion-menu-controller’ Come from?

Another topic is Router.
I want to use the Vue router. As far as I understand is the Angular router preferred above the Ionic router. So Is it possible to ignore the Ionic router and do all the routing with vue-router?

Getting error while building for device (iOS , not tried on Android) -

(node:944) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)

(node:944) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Have not added any code simply created a Ionic 4 project using CLI - ionic start Sampleapp tabs --type=angular and added iOS platform while building for iOS getting above error.

Ionic Info -

Ionic:

ionic (Ionic CLI)          : 4.1.2 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/ionic)
   Ionic Framework            : @ionic/angular 4.0.0-beta.7
   @angular-devkit/core       : 0.7.5
   @angular-devkit/schematics : 0.7.5
   @angular/cli               : 6.1.5
   @ionic/ng-toolkit          : 1.0.8
   @ionic/schematics-angular  : 1.0.6

Cordova:

cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.0.0
   Cordova Platforms     : ios 4.5.5
   Cordova Plugins       : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.1.2, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 2.1.4, (and 4 other plugins)

System:

NodeJS : v8.11.4 (/usr/local/bin/node)
   npm    : 5.6.0
   OS     : macOS High Sierra

Wich is the correct way to upgrade my first ionic4 project through the various beta updates?