Android Debug Key

Need to find the API debug key to get the SHA1 fingerprint. It is not located at ~/.android/debug.keystore.

Where is it located?

Thanks!

I’m using this command to release my Android app to the store:

keytool -genkey -v -keystore my-release-key.keystore -alias alias_name -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000 as it is said in http://ionicframework.com/docs/guide/publishing.html

I want to get the SHA1 fingerprint to set in my Google Developer Console in order to use the cordova-google-maps plugin (native). Should be the same keystore?

i got the same issue with debug.keystor

Still looking for a solution. I’ll let you know if I fix the issue.

Hello, i managed to fix this issue using the debug version, for windows users the debug.keystore can be found in C:\Users\USERNAME\.android and there is a command to read the keystore wiki.

For release version try this, first sign your apk as you did with this command keytool -genkey -v -keystore my-release-key.keystore -alias alias_name -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000 then use this command to extract SHA1 from your keystore keytool -v -list -keystore my-release-key.keystore

Don’t use debug API key in your release version, each version has different key.

I’m Mac user and I cannot find it in ~/.android/debug.keystore btw I signed the apk with my-release-key.keystore and I get the same result (blank screen with Google logo and UI. iOS version working OK)