'webkitMovementX' is deprecated. Please use 'movementX' instead

‘webkitMovementX’ is deprecated. Please use ‘movementX’ instead. ionic.bundle.js:1162
Console generates this message when starting a ionic project. Chrome version 46.0.2490.13 beta-m (64-bit).

I don’t know if this is the correct place to put this ?

I’ve the same problem

It happens to mee too!
It began when Chrome updated to version 45.0.2454.85 m.
And also appears this warning " SVG’s SMIL animations (, , etc.) are deprecated and will be removed. Please use CSS animations or Web animations instead. ".

sometimes the contents of a page only appears if you enter it , leave it and re-enter

I also have the same problem,

The same problem here.

Same Problem Here… Any Fixes?

I’m having the same problem. I posted here to show buggy behavior. Screenshot:

The same problem here!!!

Hi, Having the same problem here as well. Seems to happen when i use states. Any light shed into this topic wil be great. Do i have to downgrade my chrome?

Hi, I am facing same problem. In my case, I cant scroll on chrome. I didnt check on mobile devices yet, but someone knows the fix, please share with us.

I upgraded my chrome to Version 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit), and warning still there but atleast I can scroll on page.

I’m still seeing this despite November 2015 having come and past.

If you use Device Mode in Chrome you’ll also see a couple other warning messages:

Anyone find a solution to this?

8 March 2016 - Still having this issue. I’m hoping ionic will be updating the codebase to not use these functions at some point? Should we file this as a bug report instead perhaps.

ionic.js:1166 'webkitMovementX' is deprecated. Please use 'movementX' instead.
ionic.js:1166 'webkitMovementY' is deprecated. Please use 'movementY' instead.