View bounce in a weird way when keyboard appears | IOS

HI All,

I start new app using side menu template and add multiple text boxes in the login modal, what I notice is when I run the application in IOS simulator and text box get focus than the view bounces in a weird way and show black background.

View animation when keyboard appears is not smooth like native one. I will be really thankful in advance for the guidance.

I have the same problem. I’ve tried different variations of has-bouncing="(true|false)" and scroll="(true|false)" with little success. scroll=false does fix the “viewport bouncing”, but the user cant access the
fields below…

I find it’s the entire viewport (including header) “bouncing downwards” when a text field in the lower part of the view is clicked, triggering the keyboard to show. Scroll off does stop the bouncing, but is pointless as the user needs to scroll to see the next field.

These are my installed plugins:

"installed_plugins": {
    "com.ionic.keyboard": {
        "PACKAGE_NAME": "com.test.app"
    },
    "org.apache.cordova.console": {
    },
    "org.apache.cordova.device": {
    },
    "org.apache.cordova.statusbar": {
    }
},

I resolved with the iOS Notes section on this page:
http://ionicframework.com/docs/api/page/keyboard/

cordova.plugins.Keyboard.disableScroll(true)

This stop view bounce in this case but if have showing the accessory bar in keyboard and i go back to previous view than view again bounces in a weird way, works fine if I am not showing accessory bar. Below is my flow.

Login > Dashboard > some detail page > logout (from menu options) > Login (view bounces here)