I pretty new to ionic. In my application I need build a video conferencing feature, where
- Perso1 will generate a unique URL from web to interact with person2 (Web version is implemented using RTCMultiConnection ).
- the generated link is sent as a push notification to person2’s mobile app.
- I have to open that particular link inside my app which should allow person1 to start live chat with person2. And the person1 must also be able to record his video.
Problems I’m facing,
- Opening the URL in android app works fine, I can start a session.
- But iOS opening URL inside app or in any of the browser, the video conferencing is not happening.(I believe apple considers camera can be used only by their apps).
Help that I need,
- I’m looking for some repositories that have implemented RTCMultiConnection in their iOS app.
- Or please instruct me, how this can be achieved.
Note: I’m even ready to change my server side code, thanks in advance.