Vertical aligned div or ion-content scrollable

Hi, I’m trying to create a form with two div (or ion-content) aligned vertically one above the other, the first containing two fields and a button for the filter, and the second with a list dynamically generated by the search for the first .
The problem is that I would like to disable the scroll of the first but not the second.
Using

<ion-content padding =" true "class =" has-header-content ionic scroll-scroll "scroll =" false ">

for the first, I was able to disable the scroll, but for the second there towards :(.

I tried to use

<ion-scroll>

but not knowing the height of the list, the resulting div is very small…

In short, I can not create the second “block” scrollable.

Can someone please give me a hand?

This is the full html code:

<script id="listaPage.html" type="text/ng-template">
<ion-view title="Valves">
<ion-content style="background: green;" padding="true" class="has-header" scroll="false">
    <form ng-controller="listaController" ng-submit="btnCerca()">
        <div style="background: blue;" padding="true" class="scroll-content ionic-scroll" scroll="false">
            <ion-toggle toggle-class="toggle-positive" ng-model="lista.oCode">Original Code</ion-toggle>
            <label class="item item-input" name="cercaLista">
                <i class="icon ion-search placeholder-icon"></i>
                <input type="search" placeholder="Search" ng-model="lista.cerca">
            </label>
            <input class="button button-block button-positive" type="submit" value="Find">
            {{lista.totale}}
        </div>

<div style="background: red;" padding="true" class="scroll-content ionic-scroll" scroll="true">
            <ion-scroll>
                <ion-list>
                    <ion-item ng-repeat="val in lista.listaValves">
                        <b>Desc:</b> {{val.artdes}} <br>
                        <b>Disp:</b> {{val.disp}}
                    </ion-item>
                </ion-list>
            </ion-scroll>
        </div>
    </form>
</ion-content>

Thank you very much